Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Cans: Cans In A Can


The following earbuds have no maker's name or model to go by and they were given to me as a gift.

There are even no specifications except that the frequency response is from 20Hz to 20,000Hz and that is it. I was told that they retail across the border from here (10 mins. on the MTR east route rail to Shenzhen) for only US$6.28.

As for sound quality, they are slightly better then a pair of stock ipod buds but I would say are in the vanilla category.

The packaging is another story and is as cute as can be, I really don't think I will be using them for any serious listening but they are quite a nice fun pair of cans in a can for packaging. So I have named them "Cans in a can" for obvious reasons. A nice novelty and conversation piece over coffee with some head-fi friends.

No comments: