I use a number of different power filter plants.
But not all power filters are created equal. In the study I use a Bada LB-3300 Power Filter Plant and this is an inexpensive model that does actually provide good results, the build quality is solid and robust and is a good item to be added to clean up the mains power and let you enjoy the music more!
The proof is in the pudding:
Bada LB-3300 Power Filter Plant:
- New upgraded product replacement for LB-3000 which is the previous model;
- Distribution circuits for less interference and high fidelity, quieter background with less noise;
- For amplifiers, for source and pre-amp, other two outlets with no filters;
- Professional sockets and thick copper spring plates for tight connection and less loss;
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy chassis;
- Protection for AC line transients and overload;
- Detachable power cable;
- Use of Wima MKP-10 capacitors for filtering;
- Has on/off switch to isolate whole system supply.
Rating voltage: 220V/50Hz
Maximum carrying power: 3000W
Maximum electricity: 15A
Size： 127 X 56 X 349 mm
Since the power cord is detachable, my suggestion is replace and upgrade it with something better!
Of course if you want something a bit beefier, there is the larger bigger brother version - Bada LB-5500 (3000 watt rating):