Friday, April 17, 2009

My Choice of Attache Case: Zero Halliburton "Premium P4-SI 4" Wide Silver Aluminum"


For work, my choice of Attache Case is the Zero Halliburton "Premium P4-SI 4" Wide Silver Aluminum" case. The list price is US$595.00. I have been using the Zero since 2003 and it is probably the best attache case that I have had. In the past I have had some leather cases but none were built to last like this one. The web site is "Zero Halliburton"

I also have another Zero Halliburton black aluminum camera case which I have used since the 1980's till now and still solid as a rock. These are great cases and if I were to get a third it would still be a Zero.
size

13 x 18 x 4.5 in.
33 x 45.7 x 11.4 cm


Premier Specific Features

Ultra handle – durable and comfortable
Luxurious leather interior
Console lock conceals triple-digit combination and single-button release mechanism
Two expandable file pockets
Five additional pockets for complete organization
Offered in silver, black, gold, & cabernet

series features

Heat-tempered aluminum shell has the strength of steel at only one quarter the weight
Triple-digit combination lock for added security
Interior organization keeps your belongings where they belong
Extra strength hinges withstand pulling of over 400 pounds
Innovative neoprene gasket keeps out dust and moisture, providing unrivaled protection
Manufactured in the USA

No comments: