- frequency range: 520KHz to 1710KHz.
- No need battery or the external power supply required, this is a passive device.
- Dedicated tuning knob (tuning capacitor) designed for peak frequency tuning.
- Built-in output socket for connection directly with radios which have external medium wave antenna input socket (the connection cable coming in the package has the 3.5mm stereo standard plug only).
- The loop diameter of the AN-200 antenna is 230 mm / 9 inch.
- Easy to setup and use with the radios which have inside ferrite rods for medium wave antenna or which have an external medium wave antenna input socket.
How to setup and use the AN-100 MW Loop:
2. Set the radio for medium wave portion of the bands. Then rotate the tunable capacitor on AN-100 medium wave loop antenna to receive the best signal until the sound from broadcasting channel is clear and stable.
3. Rotate the loop antenna until you receive the strongest and clearest signal - this is a directional antenna.
I have used this loop successfully with my GE Super Radio III (Which is a MW DX radio) as well as my Tecsun S-2000.